With increased demand in computing applications with performance hungry and power starved devices popping up , there is a growing need for considerable effort in research to be invested in hardware and software
co design. There is not a distinguished separation between hardware and software, the terminology of separate hardware and software seems redundant and obsolete. High speed application specific computing devices can never exist without an integrated hardware and software design. There is a pressing need in the semiconductor, telecom, and networking industries to find an expert who can understand clearly the levels of system integration and complexity involved in designing high quality, high performance, and reliable real time embedded system.
We at RiVi understand the complexity involved in designing high performance real time embedded system and can help customers to design end to end complete embedded product from prototype all the way to volume production.
The Embedded core team in Rivi, contains a mixture of Hardware, software, firmware logic design and mechanical engineers driven by a group of systems engineering expert who can translate hardware and software co design. The core team is supported by additional component sourcing and purchasing expert who abstracts out on interacting with numerous vendors ensuring the design engineers to focus on core design, which is what they are supposed to do.
A proper design has to be supported with right tools, tools are the most important aspect without which, a time to market product cannot be built.
RiVi is equipped with state of the art Hardware, software and logic development tool licenses and lab equipments for rapid prototyping and time to market development.
RiVi engineers have extensive knowledge on embedded arm processors from companies like ATMEL, Texas, IBM, free scale, NXP, Luminary and real time operating systems include embedded Linux, Windows ce, qnx, works.
- Prototype manufacture,
- Volume Manufacture deployment.
Areas of interest
- Defense, Aerospace & Automotive
- Digital consumer Electronics
- Telecommunication and Networking
- Wireless Telemetric
- Semiconductor Manufactures
- Internet Appliance and Industrial Applications
- Research and development.
We can be an engineering partner in any of the following areas
- Hardware Board design
- Hardware layout design
- FPGA logic design
- ASIC verification
- Embedded software design
- Embedded Application and UI software design.
- Development of new hardware boards from concept or requirement to a fully functional working prototype.
- Development of customized board brings up diagnostics software.
- Porting of Board support packages for embedded operating system to the hardware.
- Development of new software drivers for the customized board peripherals.
- Development of Application software and UI software components.
- Development of manufacturing diagnostics and test validation software.
- Mechanical design for stacking hardware modules.
- Design Verification Testing including HASS and HALT.
- Manufacture volume production quantities using contract manufacturers.