Embedded Systems & Robotics
What is Embedded Technology?Embedded Technology is the most popular technology that introduces advanced technologies and solutions for emerging embedded applications, including digital consumer electronics, automotive, wireless/ubiquitous computing and factory automation.
Why Embedded Technology is must for students now?
Millions of products in our everyday life today have some form of embedded software in them. Home appliances, automobiles, wireless devices and consumer electronics devices are just a few examples.In this embedded domain involves, software development, design and manufacture and even re-engineering of new and existing reference designs, development of device drivers, wired and wireless stacks and even porting of network protocols.
To design tomorrow's Embedded System today industry needs
over a million professionals in this field by 2010. Because…
- Corporations need trained professionals for design and implement embedded software in electronic instrumentation hardware.
- Consulting firms need embedded specialists, engineers and technicians to provide professional expertise for corporations and government agencies.
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Embedded C Programmer
- Embedded developer
- Embedded Application Engineer
- Research & Development
- Technical Support Engineer
1.Embedded Systems Design
2.Microcontrollers and Applications
6.C Programming and Data Structure.